Sunday, June 17, 2012


Newcastle West Prayer Request

Dear friends,

Can I ask you to pray for Edmond? We met him on the doors 2 weeks ago while doing doors with the TnT Team. At that time he had Nathan Bolton and myself in for a chat. We have been in  regular contact since then. He said he knows our meeting was of God as he shouldn't have been home the day we knocked on his door. Since our meeting his life has been in quite an upheaval. Today he told me "you have met me in the worst week of my life" This morning he called to tell me his father had died in his sleep. 
On Friday I received a text from him which said " ... I really need your help and to explain to you about my life, please call over to me tomorrow. I would be so grateful, I really want to be helped and saved."

While the message was urgent, he did not have an understanding of his eternal need as much needing God's help "that week". He has agreed to meet with me weekly for a bible study. Do pray for his salvation. It is a bit hard to find the right words to say to him as he has lost his dad, as we cannot comfort him with the thought that his dad has gone to a better place. We hope that the love and care that will be shown to him will speak to his heart and bring him to salvation.

"Maranatha"
Colin & Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment